Years ago my friend told me if you say “rabbits, rabbits, rabbits” out loud as soon as you wake up in the morning you’ll have good luck for the rest of the month.
Of course, I didn’t say it. So my month was already off to a promising start.
I generally like February. It’s a good month. The year still feels fresh and new. I’m still rolling in ambition following January 1st, so here are a few goals to keep me on track.
- Draft a short story in full, beginning to end
- Read 2-3 books
- Draft and schedule blog posts for March
- Make a list of publishable work
- Sign up for a yoga class
- Stick to my blogging schedule
- Fill up a disposable camera with photos
It seems simple enough to stick to but I’m worried about falling behind, especially since I just started my second job this month. I’m starting out small with these before becoming piling on more next month.