As September came to a close, I both dreaded and embraced the invitation of crisp, clean air. September was a weirdly productive month for me, which involved cleaning out my entire room, reading a ton of books, running consistently, practicing yoga more often, and staying social with my friends. I’ve been feeling motivated and I’m hoping my motivation will continue through October before the crazy holiday season heats up.
Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish in the upcoming weeks.
- Writing: Write two short stories, read at least five books, plan out my novel for NaNoWriMo, and keep on track with journaling.
- Professional: Apply to two jobs each week (and hopefully land one!).
- Home & Social Life: Cook more often (at least one new recipe a week) and sew something.
- Health & Wellness: Run three times a week and practice yoga every day.
- Miscellaneous: Open a savings account.